All human efforts are prone to error, and we humbly ask forgiveness for these which we have encountered in the first printing of The Anthologion.
- Page 15. The first Prayer of Saint Basil should read, "and know all the secrets of mortals."
- Page 16. The second Prayer of Saint Basil should read, "sing and chant and give thanks to you."
- Page 62. The subheading under "The Lord is God" which reads "In the Tone of the Week" should more accurately read "In the Tone of the Apolytikion."
- Page 112. Fr. Ephraim's translation of Psalm 83 omitted verse 12: "For the Lord loves mercy and truth; God will give grace and glory; the Lord will not withhold good things from those who walk in innocence." Also on page 216.
- Page 241. "Antiphon" is misspelled in the heading.
- Page 303. The Theotokion of the First Poetic Kathisma should read, "willingly die a shameful death."
- Page 307. The First Poetic Kathisma should read, "with ineffable love for mankind" and "for you gave birth to God incarnate."
- Page 310. The Aposticha should read, "they have become fellow citizens" and "that you had borne."
- Page 315. The fourth of the Stichera at Lauds should read, "there will be none to help."
- Page 343. The First Poetic Kathisma should read, "You strengthened them to emulate your sufferings."
- Page 350. The Kathisma Theotokion should read, "and as is fitting for you."
- Page 351. Ode 8 should read, "Light, ruling as one in Essence."
- Page 388. The First Poetic Kathisma should read, "what will you do, my soul, as you are brought to judgment?" Also on page 392.
- Page 427. The first of the Stichera to the Lord should read, "wish that all should be saved."
- Page 470. The Ode 4 Theotokion should read, "entreat him ceaselessly."
- Page 486. The Third Poetic Kathisma should read, "lights of the universe."
- Page 514. The Tone 2 Resurrection Ypakoi should read, "for they heard a message from them: The Lord is risen." It is correct on page 293.
- Page 561. The Aposticha verse should read, "God is our King from of old."
This monumental 1000+ page book does contain a few typographical errors in its first edition, most of which are minor (missing a letter or small word such as "is" or "the") and easily-overlooked.
These errors will be corrected in future printings. If you encounter additional errors, please contact us.